IAS’s Accounting Services Department staffed with skilled and long experienced partners and personnel, in organizing and comprehensively supporting the accounting department of any kind of business. The objective is the lawful, timely and qualitative representation of the business’s operation through financial reporting, which constitutes an essential tool for every modern business.
Our company specializes on and supports areas, such as:
- Establishment of new companies, organization and initial setup of the accounting office and the financial services thereof in general.
- Accounting office supervision for companies of any legal form.
- All categories of bookkeeping and auditing.
- Reorganization of existing accounting systems and accounting departments.
- Accounting statements composition and tax returns (income, VAT, withholding tax etc.) and financial statements submission, as provided for by law.
- Financial result analysis (monthly and yearly).
- Timely reporting to the Management regarding the obligations deriving from all tax law provisions and any relevant law in general.
- Accounting system organization.
- Customization and keeping of accounting records, in accordance with the Greek Accounting Standards (GAS) or the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Conversions, mergers, dissolutions of companies of any legal form.