Nowadays, businesses’ management teams need to receive and manage (handle) all necessary information regarding their financial data monitoring very fast. Having at their disposal, qualitative analysis provided to them by IAS’s partners and personnel, they can safely plan their actions. Management reporting is an indispensable tool for every company’s managerial team, which helps them take the necessary decisions and plan for the future.
Therefore, IAS safely offers its customers valid and timely reporting, by providing:
A. FINANCIAL STATEMENT COMPILATION (FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & FINANCIAL REPORTING SYSTEM ORGANIZATION)
- Monthly financial results and forecasting Year-to End financial results.
- Direct & indirect cost analysis per cost center and per expense type.
- Short-term results identification and short-term balance sheet compilation.
- Financial indexes configuration.
- Cash flow.
- Credit policy definition, audit and implementation.
- Definition of reserve value and circulating speed thereof.
- Use of index numbers in everyday business activities.
B. MANAGEMENT BRIEFING BY PROVIDING:
- Company financial statements and data analysis presentations and suggestions for the improvement thereof.
- Immediate communication with IAS’s partners and personnel for resolving any matter within our competence.
- Visit to the company’s premises by an experienced IAS’s partner, in order to discuss and resolve any relevant company issues.
C. COOPERATION WITH THIRD PARTIES OR ASSOCIATES
In the framework of the provision of high standard services and reporting to its customers and having the comparative advantage of collaborating with experienced professionals, IAS offers all its specialized services in cooperation with:
- Reputable legal consultants specializing in Tax and Labour Law to support disputes against the Greek Government or any third parties and to provide legal advice in general.
- Certified public accountants, to issue a regular audit certificate and a tax certificate as required for the companies, and to compile merger or dissociation reports etc.
- Reputable financial consultants, to subject any kind of business to the applicable development laws (National Strategic Reference Framework, NSRF etc.).